This policy describes the types of personal information we may collect and how we use it to provide the kidopo service.
We respect your privacy. We will not give, sell or rent your email address to any third party and at time, for any reason.
When you register with kidopo, we ask your name, email address and your account password. From time to time, we use your email address to send you administrative email messages – we try to keep these to a minimum.
By using kidopo, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information as described further below. You should know:
* When you visit this website, we collect your browser information (which typically includes browser type, version, host operating system and browser language) and IP address. We also send you a cookie or more for this purpose. This information is gathered from all of our visitors. To access some of the services we offer, you will, from time to time, be asked to submit personal information about yourself. We store this information on our secure servers.
* We will never rent, sell or share information that personally identifies you for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
* Should you choose to include additional personal information (such as your age, city, academic affiliation and country ) to be displayed on your user profile on our website we will necessarily process these details.
* If you make any postings to public areas, such as forums, Q&A, or by providing content, then this information will be stored on our databases for public viewing, and in such case any personally identifiable information you submit will be publicly available and can be read, collected and used by other users, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages.
* When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We won’t share any information you send to us in those communications with any third parties.
* We may share with third parties certain pieces of non-personal information. That information will not identify you, the individual, in any way.
When you use your kidopo account, we collect certain information, as described above (the same information that most web sites log when they are accessed). As a basic matter, we need this information to help us provide our services to you.
In addition, we log this information for security, audit, quality improvement, and other internal business purposes.
Kidopo.com is COPPA Compliant, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information, including but not limited to, an email address or name of any child under 13.
How kidopo may contact you
kidopo may send you information related to your kidopo account or kidopo services. We try to keep these to a minimum. Because we believe such information is important, you will not be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them at this time.
Transfer of information
Personal information collected by kidopo may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which kidopo maintains facilities. By using kidopo, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
The services are offered by kidopo, located at kidopo.com, frankel 37/1, I-srael. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you will enjoy using kidopo.